THE ACTORS FUND ANNOUNCES THEIR INAUGURAL 2020 HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE, PLEASE
THE ACTORS FUND
HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE
PORTION OF ALL PROCEEDS TO
SUPPORT THOSE IN NEED IN
PERFORMING ARTS AND ENTERTAINMENT
New York, NY (December 14, 2020) – The Actors Fund, a national human services organization for everyone in performing arts and entertainment, is proud to announce their inaugural Holiday Gift Guide, including gift ideas for lovers of Broadway, theater, fashion, sportswear, skincare, beer and wine, and much more. A portion of the proceeds for each item and experience will be donated to The Actors Fund and will go to those in need in the performing arts and entertainment. A perfect way to find gifts for everyone on your list, while giving to those who need extra support this holiday season!
The Actors Fund Holiday Gift Guide can be found at actorsfund.org/HolidayGiftGuide.
- “Hooray For 2021” t-shirts from Anna & Amanda Kloots
- Broadway Roulette Mixer: Mix online with B’way talent!
- Broadway Wine Club
- Broadway World—Theatre Shop: select designs will benefit The Fund
- “Heart of Green” hoodies
- Jim Brickman and Brickman for Broadway Christmas Album
- Kendra Scott shopping and virtual styling event
- LE At Home unique in-home experiences
- Download Tony Award-winner Lea Salonga’s new song “Dream Again”
- MaskUpCurtainUp theatrical logo face masks
THE ACTORS FUND
The Actors Fund is a national human services organization that fosters stability and resiliency and provides a safety net for performing arts and entertainment professionals over their lifespan. Through offices in New York, Los Angeles and Chicago, The Fund serves everyone in film, theater, television, music, opera, radio and dance with programs including social services and emergency financial assistance, health care and insurance counseling, housing, and secondary employment and training services.
# # #