THE MCKITTRICK HOTEL ANNOUNCES “VALENTINE’S DAY DATES” ON FEB. 14
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE, PLEASE
THE MCKITTRICK HOTEL, HOME OF SLEEP NO MORE
ANNOUNCES NYC’S MOST UNIQUE
VALENTINE’S DAY DATES
FEAT. DINNER IN THE CLUB CAR, THE LODGE AT GALLOW GREEN ROOFTOP,
SLEEP NO MORE, BURLESQUE & MAGIC
New York, NY (January 22, 2019) – The McKittrick Hotel (530 West 27th Street, NYC), home of Sleep No More, presents the city’s most unique Valentine’s Day date ideas, including a romantic dinner for two in The Club Car, or cozy winter rooftop The Lodge at Gallow Green, and Sleep No More on February 14 – plus more unforgettable performances all weekend. Champagne upgrades are offered to set the mood with chilled bubbly.
For the ultimate Valentine’s Day date:
- Start with a sumptuous dinner in The Club Car ($125-$175 dinner only, $230-$280 with Sleep No More, seatings from 6-10:30pm), prepared by Executive Chef Pascal Le Seac’h. Lovebirds will be swept away by lavish décor, impeccable service, and a three-course meal paired with wine, beer or bubbly. The sophisticated sounds of a live jazz band and option to request a private train car make for a swoon-worthy affair.
- Or, cozy up at The McKittrick’s winter rooftop cabin hideaway The Lodge at Gallow Green (seatings from 5-10:30pm) for signature hot cocktails, seasonal brews, warm fondue, and small plates by the hotel’s chef. Perfect for sharing in the rustic setting while canoodling in a private nook or by the fire.
- Continue on to Sleep No More ($119.50-$300 show only, $230-$280 with dinner in The Club Car before of after the performance, 7pm), the heart-pounding and sexy reimagining of Macbeth. Hold each other tight as you discover scenes of lust, exorcism, murder and despair around every corner, and race to follow the character or explore the room that compels you most.
For the extra-special Valentine’s weekend date:
- The weekend officially begins when the clock strikes midnight at Bartschland Follies ($35-$150, Friday at 11pm), the city’s kinkiest burlesque cabaret extravaganza. A late night of XXX mayhem, debauchery and revelry for couples to enjoy from private banquettes is hosted by patron saint of nightlife Susanne Bartsch.
- Illusionist Scott Silven hosts Wonders at Dusk ($55-$95, Friday & Saturday at 7pm), an extraordinary night of mind-reading that reveals the heart’s true desires by the light of the moon. Silven also hosts At The Illusionist’s Table ($190-$290, Sunday at 4 and 7pm), a romantic evening of illusion interwoven with storytelling and a sumptuous three-course dinner. Champagne upgrades and signature cocktails from the hotel’s bar are offered to calm date night jitters.
- The city’s best magicians join master deceptionist Todd Robbins for Speakeasy Magick ($100-$225, Saturday at 11pm), a spectacular night of up-close-and-personal tableside prestidigitation. You and your love will be dazzled by offbeat amusements and intriguing deceptions into the wee hours.
The Club Car is The McKittrick’s latest destination for premier entertainment seven days a week. It is currently home to Bartschland Follies, At The Illusionist’s Table, Wonders at Dusk and Speakeasy Magick.
The McKittrick Hotel is open seven days a week. Located in Chelsea near The High Line, Hudson Yards, Hell’s Kitchen and the Meatpacking District, the venue offers a plethora of entertainment options for tourists and locals alike. From the award-winning immersive spectacle Sleep No More and after-hours jazz speakeasy Manderley Bar, to winter rooftop hideaway The Lodge at Gallow Green, there are endless reasons to visit.
Tickets are available online at www.mckittrickhotel.com or by calling the Box Office at 212-904-1880.
Sleep No More is located in The McKittrick Hotel at 530 West 27th Street, New York, NY 10001. The Lodge at Gallow Green and The Club Car are located in The McKittrick Hotel at 542 West 27th Street, New York, NY 10001.
ABOUT THE MCKITTRICK HOTEL
The McKittrick Hotel (@TheMcKittrick) is home of immersive theater spectacle Sleep No More (@sleepnomorenyc), year-round rooftop bar Gallow Green (@gallowgreen), jazz age-inspired speakeasy Manderley Bar (@manderleybar), and restaurant and performance space The Club Car (@clubcarnyc) – home of Bartschland Follies, At The Illusionist’s Table, Wonders at Dusk and Speakeasy Magick.
The McKittrick is also renowned for elaborate costume parties and one-of-a-kind events – including intimate live concerts, music festivals and McKittrick Masquerades for Mayfair, Halloween and New Year’s Eve.
For additional information, visit www.mckittrickhotel.com.
# # # #